Reconnect Today. Tuition-free.
Tennessee Reconnect is a last-dollar grant for adults to earn an associate degree or technical certificate, tuition-free.
Apply today! Complete the following steps to Reconnect:
Step 1: Complete the Tennessee Reconnect Grant application
ATTENTION: Mobile devices and Macs are not fully supported. To create an account and/or submit an online application, use a laptop or desktop computer with Internet Explorer (Version 6 minimum).
- Create a login on the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC) portal here
- Once you have created an account, Select “Apply for Scholarships” on the TSAC portal, and then choose “Tennessee Reconnect.”
- Complete the application and submit it.
- Your personalized Reconnect Success Plan will be generated. Make sure you review it and print it out or save it to your computer.
Step 2: Apply to your local community college or eligible Tennessee Reconnect institution
- For a complete list of eligible institutions, click here.
Step 3: File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) here
- Contact your local community college, Tennessee College of Applied Technology (TCAT) or Reconnect Navigator if you need assistance with the FAFSA.
Step 4: Enroll in a degree or a certificate program at least part-time and launch your future.
For more information about eligibility requirements and institutions you can attend using the Tennessee Reconnect grant, click here.